- Garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 (1-pound) ball frozen pizza dough, thawed and at room temperature (I cheated and used Pillsbury pizza crust)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves, plus more for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Adjust the oven rack to the lower third of the oven.
Brush the pizza pan with oil. On a work surface, using your hands, press the pizza dough into a large flat disk and transfer it to the greased pan. Using your fingers, press the dough out until it has stretched to the perimeter of the pan. Create a dough "lip" around the outer edges of the pan. Brush the entire surface of the dough lightly with garlic oil and pierce the bottom of the crust all over with a fork, to prevent bubbling.
Evenly spread the mozzarella over the crust. Using 2 spoons,dollop teaspoon-sized mounds of ricotta evenly over the mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and evenly sprinkle the chopped oregano over the top.
Bake in the lower third of the oven until the crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and browning on top, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on the pan for 10 minutes before garnishing with additional oreganoand slicing into 8 pieces.
sprinkle a pack of dry onion soup on it
Pour in a can of WHOLE BERRY cranberry sauce
Cook on low.
Serve over white rice.