Sunday, March 13, 2011

Checking in....

Hey everyone in my JoLog world. I just wanted to check in and say that I am not gone, I am just taking the month of March off from the cooking challenge. Lots of things going on in the Summy house this month so cooking exciting new meals every night had to be put on the back burner (pun intended). All of the cooking and cleaning up from the cooking and then writing about the cooking was becoming too much for this procrastinator to handle. I just needed a break....a spring break! I still have several recipes to share from the last few weeks of February AND to show off my super cute Yo Gabba Gabba cupcakes I made for Amelia's 5th birthday. Honestly, by the time I finally catch up with February Blogging it will be April and time to start cooking again. And then, my challenge will be to stay up to date with the writing. Because I would much rather give you my thoughts on the food as they are happening rather than try to dig deep into my memory while I am writing. The older, busier, and crazier I get, that is become harder to do anyway!

So until then blog friends.... Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment